Our Graduates Are Change Agents
Anyone can learn the law. But it takes an experienced professional to utilize it for social and organizational change. At Hofstra Law, our online law degrees offer a comprehensive approach to the American legal system. It’s a level of engagement that can develop your legal acumen as well as support your career, all under the tutelage of experienced faculty.
Earn the Expertise of a Lawyer — in Half
Our online law degrees can both be completed in less than two years. That means you can focus on what’s most important: completing your degree to enter the workforce and drive legal change, both domestic and international.
- Become proficient in the American legal system — and find your place in it
- Broaden your perspective of the law and the challenges it faces
- Understand the critical issues shaping U.S. law
- Utilize law and policy to develop or reform legislation
- Benefit from optional on-campus workshops designed for online students
- Enhance your critical thinking and collaboration skills
- Earn a distinguished legal credential recognized by courts, law firms and organizations worldwide